No products in the cart.
Today’s borderless world offers abundant opportunities for growth and new business.
How well companies succeed will depend in part on the intercultural savvy of their teams.
Adopting an intercultural approach to management is about:
- acknowledging the impact cultural expectations and reactions have on a business negotiation, a transnational project or global teamwork,
- asking the right questions to identify the values and behaviors that differ and those that bring you together,
- exploring different ways of leading your worldwide teams towards a common vision
- creating an environment of confidence at work where each person can offer the best of their talent
Global’Ease works with you to assess your needs and develop solutions that support your global strategy.
In order to discuss your organization’s profile, your needs, existing solutions and ones to develop, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Preparing managers for the global workplace
“Nathalie is an inspirational learning facilitator. I still recall well her course on the presentation skills by using the scripts technique. She is open to diversity and understands how a cultural approach would be one of the most important competency for the managers in order to work within an global workplace.”
– HR Manager at World Food Programme