No products in the cart.
Designing effective approaches
Our “Lab” brings together course developers from around the world. We work with our clients to co-create training solutions that work for them, by taking into account their context and their culture.
Our innovative tools and programs include:
- The “Borderless English” approach that encourages native English-speakers to speak in way that their international colleagues or clients can better understand!
- A “Family-Friendly Approach to Mobility” which was recognized through France’s Training Award in 2002 (Trophée de la Formation)
- “Roots and Wings, My Adventure Roadbook”, a creative journal for expatriate children, co-authored by Nathalie Kleinschmit
- A four-step model of globalization that leads from “First Contacts” to “Full Potential”, which serves as a foundation for our intercultural management programs
- “Smile!”, a world-class customer service program that includes training modules for front-line employees, their supervisors and management as well as specialized training workshops for special events and high-stake environments. Originally developed for a leading utilities multinational where 200 certified internal trainers run workshops for thousands of employees a year, Smile! has been adapted and adopted by clients as diverse as shopping malls in Dubai, a Unesco World Heritage Site in France and a general store in the Canadian prairies!
- An “Iterative Business Planning” approach to lead an organization through changing environments
- “ARISE”, a comprehensive train-the-trainer program and certification process that is offered to in-house trainers in a company as well as independent trainers who wish to leverage the Global’Ease experience and expertise.